Wednesday, October 6, 2010

We're married!

October 1, 2010 was a perfect day! The weather was absolutely beautiful and there was not a cloud in the sky. I said "I Do" to my best friend in front of God and our family and friends. We are so excited to start this next chapter in our lives as husband and wife. : )

We have set up a new blog, since my email address has changed. You can follow us there if you would like. I don't know how you look it up, by name or email address, but here is the info: new email address is christybjordan@gmail.com and the new blog name is The Jordan's.

Thanks...

Mrs. Jeffrey Jordan

2 comments:

Donna said...

Congratulations Mrs. Jordan! You were a beautiful bride and are a beautiful, glowing newlywed! So happy for you guys! Happy Forever!

Anonymous said...

um..why not place a blog link to your new blog in this current blog??